Our Partner Organizations
We pick our partners like you’d pick your mate: making sure they are in alignment with our values and our vision, and in it for the long haul. We collaborate, co-create, and sometimes simply inform you of their work. Check out our list of current partners below, and keep your ears and eyes open for others we should know about!
Partner events in which NCNW is "officially" participating are listed on our calendar. We invite you to join us in supporting these fine organizations working for Earth.
- Radical Joy for Hard Times: Finding & making beauty in wounded places
- Friends of the Columbia Gorge: Ensuring that the beautiful, wild Columbia Gorge remains a place apart, an unspoiled treasure for generations to come
- Cascadia Wild: Connecting local people with the local ecosystem and inspiring personal connection to nature and community
- Great Old Broads for Wilderness: Engages and ignites the activism of elders to preserve and protect wilderness and wild lands
- Nature University: Training volunteer naturalists to lead field trips and programs in Metro Regional Parks for kids
- Sacred Earth Foundation: Protecting and stewarding 1,060 acres in a permanent land trust, while offering stewardship and learning opportunities for children of all ages
- Ecology in Classrooms & Outdoors: Connecting students to the natural world
- The School of Forest Medicine: Exploring the mysteries of the forest
- Pachamama Alliance: Offering people the chance to learn, connect, engage, travel and cherish life for the purpose of creating a sustainable future that works for all
- Wilderness Awareness School: Providing transformational and educational experiences that deepen students' connections with nature and the people with whom they interact, and allow them to more fully reach their potential in life
- TreeSong Nature Awareness & Retreat Center: Fosters stewardship of and connection to nature, community, and self through programs for adults, children and families
- 8 Shields Institute: Creating nature-connected communities, worldwide
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, please let us know! One of our Council members will contact you soon.