NCNW is proud to announce KIN (Kinship in Nature) - our all-new 9-month Nature Connection Immersion Program, designed and customized for women who are seeking:
- more quality time with nature, the natural world, and its creatures
- focused time for deeper connecting, quiet contemplation, and ceremony
- experiences of exploring, practicing, and inhabiting deep nature connection
- discovery of their own unique strengths, gifts, and purpose
Women are natural networkers and connectors, deeply related to Earth and Earth’s natural processes. They are brave agents of change for themselves and others. These gifts are empowered by time spent connecting to life-source: the natural world of soil, stone, plants, trees, rivers, oceans, wind, weather, birds, bugs, stars, fire, and the dark.
In our 20 years of experience developing and leading programs, we have found that the more opportunities we share in natural settings without the distractions of home, family, work, and social events, the more fully our own deeper nature surfaces and becomes vitalized and present in our daily lives.
We know that the more we expose ourselves to the beauty, mystery, and powers of the natural world, the more strengthened, healed, and whole we become. Immersion time spent in our inherent connection to nature builds us and develops us at the level of soul. We expand and deepen while renewing and finding a quiet center within.
KIN explores and strengthens key relationships: with our inner landscape, the outer landscapes we visit in the three seasons, and our communal experiences and connections with other beings, including humans.
KIN is for you if:
- you long to find your truest way forward as a self-loving, self-assured, sovereign woman
- you seek nourishment from a deeper source for the next phase of life, knowing there is so much more than what the culture can provide
- you desire to share depth, trust, love, discovery, laughter, and kinship with other women
Who is leading?
Judy Todd and Jan Shannon are your guides in this extraordinary year of Kinship. With 20 years of working together and separately as guides, coaches, and facilitators, Judy and Jan bring a wealth of tools with which to craft your immersion experience:
- Devotion to building a container of safety and power
- Ceremony knowledge and practices, including guidance in self-designed ceremony
- Poetry, song, story
- Calling and leading Honoring Councils
- Balancing solo and shared time, focused and free time
- Guidance and mentoring on an individual level for your deepest work
- Experience in tracking, birding, dream reflection, guided writing and meditation
KIN Program Outline
Spring Quarter - Finding Yourself in Nature
- April 12 to 15: Spring Camp in the Oregon Desert at Jake's Place on the South Fork of the Crooked River
- May 19: Cohort Practice Day
Summer Quarter - Discovering Kinship with All
Autumn Quarter - Falling Into the World
A registration and application (at the link below) is required for acceptance into the program. Only eight women will be accepted.
The program fee of $750 includes camping fees, daily coffee/hot beverage bar, and dinner meals for three 3-day Immersion Weekends (Thurs 3:00 - Sun 3:00), three Cohort Practice Days, supplies, and expert guidance and facilitation. Participants will bring their own breakfast and lunch meals.
Payment plans are available with a $250 deposit. A 5% discount applies for payment in full by check before the program begins. Contact email@example.com for details.
Questions? Send us a note HERE.
Ready to change your life with a secure, nourishing, deep and life-giving relationship with Earth's KIN? Your first step is to register and complete an application.
Once you've been accepted into the program, we will ask you to return here to complete your Participant Agreement and payment.
Please do not make payment until your application has been accepted.